Digging up the past

I’ve often wondered what happened to old friends and work colleagues so I did some digging on the net last week (ok I've got more free time than most) and there was a pretty good site called ‘friendsreunited’ (http://www.friendsreunited.com ) where I got back in touch with a few people I hadn’t heard from for 13 or more years. This casual research turned into something of an obsession over the last week when I signed up on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com ). It’s got an extremely user friendly interface and you can configure the privacy settings to be as open or closed as you like. I am always afraid of spam from things like this but happy to report no issue. I wish I’d got in on this earlier as I think its going to be huge. There are others out there like Bebo and MySpace but there just doesn’t seem to be the same buzz about those as facebook. There's a good chance you've already got or will get an email inviting you to join so go on, why not give it a whirl? You'll be surprised to see how many of your friends are already on there.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP