Ho, Ho, Ho and a bottle of Malbec!











We’ve had a couple of steaming hot n’ humid days recently but even with three fans going full blast in the apartment, it’s still been pretty hot. I had a feast of turkey cooked in my honour last night (xmas eve), as the custom here is to celebrate the night before Christmas Day. This includes opening the presents after the countdown to midnight and as the clock strikes twelve, the skies light up with impromptu firework displays and the whole city echoes with mind numbingly loud bangers. This spectacle goes on for a couple of hours and then, at around 2.30am, people start heading to bars and clubs. I guess I must be starting to slow down and show my age, as at that hour, all I was fit for was my bed.

Seasons Greetings, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to ALL!


2 comments:

Flights to Italy April 21, 2009 8:02 am  

Quickroute, nice experience to share! especially the photographs. what's that the tall clown look object? is it a cake? Please let us know.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) April 21, 2009 8:30 am  

Greetings Flights to Italy - That's a Christmas tree!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP