5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Looking back on 2008 I can't really complain. In fact it was was a bloody great year. I hiked the 'W' Circuit in Chile. I rode buses thru Central America. I explored the glitz and TITS of Uruguay. My poker face paid off in Puerto Madryn. I experienced Latin American culture and cuisine and then some. I survived Argentinian bureaucracy at it's finest and lived to tell the tale. I'm happy to have this somewhat public diary to share and recollect the series of events of the past year.


I'm not much into New Years resolutions but 2009 promises to be a even bigger adventure. Be forewarned a potentially life changing series of events shall slowly but surely start to unfold towards the end of January. Could be good, could be bad, but alas that's what makes it an adventure.


If you're so inclined you can follow that adventure right here.

Wishing you all a healthy, prosperous and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Tags: ..HAPPY NEW YEAR Buenos Aires Argentina..


If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here


.
.

18 comments:

Anonymous,  December 31, 2008 11:50 pm  

According to chinese tradition, 2009 is OX(牛)year, OX means growing, Yeah, A growing year!

So Happy 牛 Year to you!

☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘───╮∴°
╭┴──┤Happy ├╮
│o o│牛year │●°
╰┬──╯    │ ∴°﹒
☆ | / /∴☆

Baino January 01, 2009 1:55 am  

Oooh . .life changing events . .now you've peaked my interest! Same to you Enda, it's been a great ride. Love your blog and will keep dropping by as long as you'll have me visit. Love yer werk!

Anonymous,  January 01, 2009 3:07 pm  

All the best to you, Paddy. Keep up the good work. I'll be awaiting the changes with nervous anticipation.

I'll be visiting your native land in a few weeks, want anything?

C'est La Craic January 01, 2009 4:21 pm  

Happy New Year.

I feel ya on the bureaucracy part, it's the religion of the secular state.

TCL January 01, 2009 7:02 pm  

Happy new year!

Catch u into a few in a few days.

Fida January 01, 2009 10:18 pm  

A very Happy New Year to you, Expat Paddy! And thank you for all the nicely written stories I love to read so much!
I couldn't visit for the last few days, so I have some catching up to do!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) January 02, 2009 12:13 am  

@iWalk: Thanks iWalk - I hope I grow in prosperity and not in belly size!

@Baino: Thanks for the encouragement Baino - sure you've got a grand ol' blog yerself

@Stevo: Thanks - Write a blog post about a pint of Vitamin G for me aka Guinness and a pack o' Tayto Cheese n' Onion crisps

@C'est Le Craic: Back at ya good Sir - I guess the BS is everywhere

@TCL: Buen Viaje! - See you soon

@Fida: Thanks - same to you

Anonymous,  January 02, 2009 9:43 am  

A Happy New Year to you too. I hope it goes even better than 2008.

Anonymous,  January 02, 2009 1:14 pm  

Happy New Year! (Beste wensen voor Nieuwe Jaar)

Ed & Jeanne January 02, 2009 3:40 pm  

Happy New Year...and just leave us hanging why don't you...

Anonymous,  January 02, 2009 4:46 pm  

Happy New Year to you too Quickie! Can't wait to read more of the adventures!!!! Best of luck in the new year in any and everything you do!
G

Megan January 02, 2009 6:44 pm  

I hope it's good change. I'll be around for sure.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) January 02, 2009 8:41 pm  

@Nick: Thanks mate - same to you

@Broke: Cheers and ditto to you

@Aku: ditto

@VE: Thanks and back atchya

@Gaye: Phanks and same to you

Martin January 02, 2009 8:46 pm  

happy new year to ye fella.

Shaunj January 07, 2009 1:45 pm  

Merry new year to all in the big BA

S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP