Jesus is following me on Twitter

I haven't exactly been full throttle on Twitter since I signed up a few years ago. The problem is I'm not always sure what to twit about.  Are people really interested in knowing - .... I'm having a ham sandwich! - or - ......I'm constipated!.... or other fascinating personal details -  I know I'm not interested in Facebook 'friends' who need to share their 'FARMVILLE' adventures and need my help to rescue a frikin' imaginary black sheep or even worse read the answers to a quiz they took about ME - WTF!


So you can just imagine my surprise to discover the man upstairs (Jesus) is now following me on Twitter.  Some of you will recall my altercation with the Holy One many years ago [click here for a recap], so I'm delighted to be back in favour.  He doesn't seem to be too popular yet so I suspect he might be just using me to get to my friends/followers. So my question to you is...Should I follow Jesus back or risk being damned to the fiery depths of Hell? If I don't follow him and he unfollows me - what then? Advice?



Jesus (@Jaezuzz) is now following your tweets (@quickroute) on Twitter.

Jesus-thumps-up1_normal
Jesus
I'm walkin' on water y'all


Tags: ..Jesus is following me on Twitter..

If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

8 comments:

Unknown September 22, 2010 8:23 pm  

You might be interested in following this Jesus. At the very least you will be entertained.

http://twitter.com/Jesus_M_Christ

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) September 22, 2010 9:27 pm  

@ Frank - Thanks - your Jesus is much more popular than mine :-(

Maya September 24, 2010 9:12 pm  

Maybe Jesus is Swedish and you are his new hero.

Michelle Andaya October 02, 2010 11:04 am  

Funny post! I lol'd that he seems a little country, y'all!

Sunduvan October 03, 2010 11:19 am  

Funny but I don't think Jesus needs twitter to updates himself about anythings. Nice post there.

Baino October 12, 2010 6:59 pm  

Who'd have thunk, an interventinist Jesus, awesome, some people will be pleased.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP