HELP!!!

I'm still here - alive and well.  I seem to be somewhat distracted from the blogosphere of late.  I cant believe I used to update this blog two or three times a week. Where the hell did I find the time? ...oh yeah, that's right, I was jobless and/or globetrotting at the time.  My travels of late have been very limited.  I went to Wilmington, North Carolina for a weekend and...em..err.. that's it for 2011.  I recently celebrated a 1 year anniversary of being back in the land of the employed and an 8 year anniversary of being married.  No regrets on either of those - thankfully!  I was told recently at work that I had 30 days vacation remaining for 2011.  This turned out to be untrue.  I only have 25 days excluding bank holidays :-((

My dilemma is this: - Should I....

A.) dye my hair with blue rinse now and retire to a trailer park in Florida?


 or 


B.) get my nipples pierced and flip a coin to see what happens next?


You decide! 
.
Tags: ..HELP!!!..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

7 comments:

jack June 26, 2011 9:02 pm  

....or you can come up to Ptown for a long weekend. I'm up here though the end of August.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) June 27, 2011 12:48 pm  

Thanks Jack - I'll keep you posted

Baino June 28, 2011 4:35 pm  

My best friend used to live in Wilmington, nice beaches I hear. Nah no nipple piercing it's er gay. Of course I have a couch with your name on it but I don't think they'd let you back in after last time.

Baino June 28, 2011 4:35 pm  

My best friend used to live in Wilmington, nice beaches I hear. Nah no nipple piercing it's er gay. Of course I have a couch with your name on it but I don't think they'd let you back in after last time.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) June 28, 2011 5:55 pm  

@ Baino: We made it to the beach - was ok - not a patch on Oz obviously. Thanks for the sofa offer. I will be travelling closer to home for a while me thinks

Fida August 15, 2011 3:11 pm  

Well, I can't picture you with Florida hair, and that pix looks awfully painfull. Why don't you pack up your wife and spend these 25 days somewhere worthwhile to report back here ;)

Happy belated anniversaries...

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) August 15, 2011 7:43 pm  

@Fida: sound advice - thanks - just need to talk to the boss..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP