Happy New Year!

Highlights from 2011



Positive - My teeth are in great shape.  The number of times I visited the dentist became a running joke in work (20+ visits) and I now have 3 shiney gold teeth (not a joke!) - apparently they are more durable.


Negative - I need to work 3 more years than originally planned to pay off my dentist


--


Positive - I am no longer dependent on public transport


Negative - I only have a bicycle


--



Positive - The bike only cost u$d100


Negative - The lock and 4 punctures (burst tire) have already cost me u$d300


--



Positive - My Dad turned 80 years old


Negative - He still kicks my arse at golf


--



Positive - My wife got her Green card


Negative - It was actually pink in color?


--



Positive - I live 2 blocks from a huge German style beerhall :-)


Negative - I live 2 blocks from a huge German style beerhall :-(


Happy New Year!


..
Tags: .Happy New Year 2012!..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP