Lunch with Johnathan Ross

So me and the missus have been driving around East Florida for the holidays and today we stopped into an organic cafe called 'The Jungle' for lunch in the middle of a no name town called Melbourne cos' herself is a part time vegan when she's not tossin' a cow on a barbie.  It was hard not to notice the family at the table next to us, what with each of them having hair color a different shade of the rainbow and more body piercings than 'The Sex Pistols'.  The missus says to me in a low whisper - "Do they not know Halloween is over?!"


We paid little attention to them after that and it was only when they were leaving that I caught a glimpse of the head of the group and I thought he looked familiar.  That looks like Jonathan Ross, I said.  - Who? - said the missus. Nah can't be I said. Why would he (a UK celeb) be hanging out with a bunch of pierced neon hair drop outs in Florida? Out of curiosity I decided to google "Jonathan Ross Family" and guess what I found..(taken a few years before the body 'art' I reckon)...


..
Tags: ..Lunch with Johnathon Ross family dyed hair pink orange..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

2 comments:

jack December 28, 2011 9:21 pm  

what a thrill! i'm a big fan of wossie.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) December 28, 2011 10:09 pm  

@ Jack: He got 'over exposed' in the UK for a while but I do find him entertaining

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP