Amex Spend $25 - Get $25 (small biz promo)

More easy money from Amex

1. Register your Amex card(s) here on November 18th - 24th (limited entries so hurry)
2. Get a $25 statement credit for spending $25 at one of the merchants listed in your area
3. T&C here
4. Repeat for each card / authorized user of card


I thought this was too good to be true last year but I used 8 cards and got $200 statement credits - but this year I only have 5 Amex cards left because I cancelled cards due to annual fee being due :-(

Still an easy $125 dollars for me at local restaurant = FREE! - let me know how it goes please!

UPDATE: the map on shopsmall.com was ridiculously hard to navigate especially on a phone and I was traveling while on small biz Saturday so didn't get to max out on this :-(

Tags: ..Amex Spend $25 - Get $25 (small biz promo)..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

2 comments:

Rick,  November 19, 2012 3:25 pm  

Do you know if I can buy Gift cards at a local shop (which is listed as small business on AMEX website)?

Also any suggestions where I can buy General Gift cards (like Starbucks, Staples or Best Buy)? I am in Central New Jersey area.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) November 19, 2012 3:54 pm  

@ Rick: yes to the first Q - not sure on the 2nd Q

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP