LOST!



If you're not a fan of 'LOST' then you will be LOST reading this post. I got hooked on the hit TV show 'LOST' before I arrived to Argentina but unfortunately even though they show it over here, I have missed every episode of the new season 4, because I keep forgetting to set the VCR to record it. Truth be told, I'm not even sure I know how to program this VCR since I thought that piece of technology was dead with the advent of easy to use TIVO-ish PVR's and DVD recorders etc, but had to revert to a second hand VCR, since my fancy digital tv PVR is not compatible over here.
My sister-in-law gave me a catchup DVD with the first six episodes of season 4 last night and although bleary eyed, I watched five of them (well 4.75 really as I fell asleep on the sofa). I watched the remaining 1.25 episodes today and I have to say, although still a big fan, I am completely 'LOST'!
Season 1 to 3 kept doing flashbacks to the past lives of the survivors. Season 4 is zipping to the future lives of 6 survivors who managed to escape 'The Island' and although I'm still interested, I fear they will run out of plausible interesting viewing material soon. I miss The Sopranos too! Does anybody know what's happening on Eastenders? What's your theory on 'LOST'? - Explain all, enlighten me in a comment below!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  March 22, 2008 12:53 am  

It's Doctor Who Meets Family Robinson with a twist! - Stick with it!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 22, 2008 10:22 am  

Don't worry Ellie, you'll hopefully be rescued in the next series!

Baino March 22, 2008 5:00 pm  

Aha! So you are the world president of the Couch Potato club! I simply watch it because after 3 seasons how can I not find out what is going on. I haven't a clue! Now they've put it on at 9:30 at night, I rarely reach the last ten minutes. Persevere I will. How come John Lock can walk? Why was the cockpit found under the water? Who are the Others, why can't their women get pregnant, what's the Dharma initiative? what's the significance of the numbers? Who washes their clothes? Why aren't they sunburned? What do they use for toilet paper? Where's Walt? What's the black smokey stuff . and what's with the four toed statue foot? . .aww, see what you started!
See now you've started something!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 22, 2008 6:49 pm  

Baino: Many good questions indeed! - particularly their impeccably well preserved clothes and hair styling.

Those water bottles that look in great shape despite being reused for months (mine fall apart after a week).

I wonder if they have Dharma deodorant & shampoo?

Shaunj March 25, 2008 4:29 pm  

Interesting survey man. Can you insert one other option. "Live in Poland and own no tv- much to the detriment of your language learning and european football fixation?" Hope you had a good Easter :)

Anonymous,  March 27, 2008 6:32 am  

well they're now introducing the whole time travel element into it just to confuse more..

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 27, 2008 2:00 pm  

Conortje: Yeah, that's doing my head in aswell - their getting a bit desperate for plot lines me thinks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP