TOTAL WIPEOUT - BBC GAMESHOW



!!!!  - NEW SERIES 4 - STARTS JANUARY 8th 2011 - !!!!

Viewers are in for a treat this January as TV’s craziest game show is back and this series sees 160 courageous, some would say foolhardy, Brits take on the infamous Total Wipeout obstacle course, in an attempt to bag themselves the big cash prize and the coveted, shiny trophy.

Series 4 sees the return of some of the audience’s favourite obstacles – the eternally funny and unmissable “Big Red Balls”, “Rake in the Face”, “Cradles of Doom” and “Crash Mountain”, as well as the iconic “Sucker Punch” and the “Wipeout Zone”. Expect wipeouts galore, as these battered and bruised folk test their stamina, bravery and skill against the almighty Total Wipeout course.



Want to be a contestant? - Well now is your chance!

To apply click here



For more photos join the Total Wipeout Facebook 'page' click here ->

The BBC is also looking for Buenos Aires-based contestants for its extreme obstacle course gameshow TOTAL WIPEOUT for UK Television




If you hold a British Passport and fancy winning £10000 we want to hear from you!

To request an application form email


mariano.vacas@endemoluk.com
Your browser may not support display of this image.


Tags:Total Wipeout, how do I to take part apply in total wipeout, ,Australia, facebook, BBC Gameshow, Argentina, Australia, RTE, rte.ie, Richard Hammond, contestants for total wipeout,how do I apply total wipeout, how do I enter total wipeout,TOTAL WIPEOUT - BBC gameshow ,where is total wipeout filmed?, wipe out,total wipeout application USA, France, Buenos Aires,


If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates via email or RSS reader - Click Here

16 comments:

Baino September 30, 2008 8:42 am  

Did he say $50,000? Is that all? What? I'd rather cover myself in gravy and eat myself with a teaspoon. Erm so I guess you'll be enrolling? (Looks like a Japanese rip off they're the only people mad enough!)

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) September 30, 2008 9:52 am  

@ Baino: $50K was for the US version where the show started. The UK version will be less probably 10K GBP prize. I believe it's in Oz also on channel 9 you lucky devil!

Broke But Still Drinking October 01, 2008 11:47 am  

My U.S. passport is written in English, does this count?

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) October 01, 2008 1:01 pm  

@ Broke: It's worth a try I guess but there are NO drinking competitions :-((

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) October 01, 2008 11:16 pm  

@ Broke: I can't argue with yer morals

Anonymous,  November 25, 2008 8:32 pm  

I got in touch with them (I have a second British passport, which I have never really used) and they were really enthusiastic to include me! I signed forms and met some of the girls who work on set and they were about to set up a doctors appointment for me... and then out of nowhere they just cancelled on me at the last minute :( They gave some vague BS about insurance.
I had already cleared several days off work and told everyone I was going to be on the telly making a fool of myself in the mud. Bloody arseholes.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) November 25, 2008 8:43 pm  

@ Irishpolygot: that's bad luck - and sounds like a BS excuse alright- bummer :-(

Anonymous,  January 02, 2009 10:26 pm  

oh my god that looks awsome!! i wanna go!!

Linda Luke January 17, 2009 7:20 am  

So i guess there is no chance for the ones who haven't got a British passport ? :/

I was looking forward to kick some asses :/

Anonymous,  January 17, 2009 2:12 pm  

I'm dying to get on it but iv filled out this form thing n nothing happened?? anyone know what to do next????

Anonymous,  January 25, 2009 3:26 pm  

this is weird i cant get in touch to be on the show in the uk--- any ideas?

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 3:37 pm  

im british, i'll lend you my passport

fran,  August 01, 2009 6:59 pm  

the bbc is cheap but if they gave a big price then they would be wasting tax payers money

Blogger Addict March 03, 2011 6:47 pm  

nice post...thanks for sharing...

Anonymous,  September 10, 2011 2:13 pm  

i go to auditions in birmingham in morning struggling to say a shout out

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP