Bye Bye Bertie, Bertie Bye Bye!



Bertie Ahern (a.k.a Bertie the Bollocks!) the Prime Minister of Ireland has said he will resign next month. The Celtic Houdini who has been constantly embroiled in bribery scandals and investigations has managed to avoid this fateful day for a long time and is still being investigated, has finally met his Waterloo. He has unexplained deposits and bank accounts which he simply can't remember. Many politicians are corrupt but Bertie graduated from the Charlie Haughey school of memory loss. He simply can't remember how he accumulated his fortune - poor chap! - I feel for him NOT! - Ding Dong the Dick is Dead - the wicked wicked Dick is dead! Politicians are not above the law, yet it remains to be seen if Bertie will be held accountable.


5 comments:

Shaunj April 03, 2008 11:53 am  

Here Here. Bertie jumps ship before he is forced to, in a pathetic effort to save face, most people don't fall for his trickery though and the fecker should have been nailed along time ago. In an even scarier development Brian "jabba the hut" Cowen looks like replacing him if I am not mistaken. To paraphrase the irrepressible George Galloway-"two cheeks of the same backside"

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) April 03, 2008 1:59 pm  

I think that's the problem right now - no matter who replaces him - they all have their hands in the cookie jar so it'll just be another crooked pillock! or am I just getting cynical in me ol' age?!

Baino April 03, 2008 3:14 pm  

I heard this via the blogosphere. Not a whisper about it out here! Poor Ireland, it's as cut-off from the world as we are! I could give lessons in memory loss if I could remember how I lost my memory.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) April 03, 2008 6:19 pm  

Baino: I've a pretty bad memory myself especially for names. Very embarrassing sometimes when you introduce someone - This is eh em err....

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) April 04, 2008 5:46 pm  

Dear Barb,

F' Off!!

Sincerely

Quickroute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP