Argentina win gold at Olympics Football

.....but I've been selected for an award courtesy of Thriftcriminal whose blog I enjoy immensely.



How it works: You pick a few of your favorite bloggers and pass them the accolade and they do the same thing, passing onto their favorite bloggers and linking back to the previous blog and the original blog.

So now it's my turn to pick a few 'Kick Arse Bloggers'. I'm quite picky with my blogroll (see right margin) and tend to shy away from the blogs with a following of multitudes, not because I don't like them but because I like the up and comers with a fresh perspective and I appreciate a bit of interaction which the 'A' listers can't always do.

Much as I'd like to, I can't pick everyone for this award so I am just going to get on with it! A few are M.I.A from posting recently like Sam and Queen of Clean and Shaunj (treking around China). Nomadic Matt is busy couchsurfing in Europe but still manages to post to his blog reguarly and Caro goes walkabout for weeks on end.

Others have a policy against this kind of thing like Primal and Nick which is understandable.
K8 and Maxi and English Mum already got pegged by someone else. Xbox is shagged out poor lad. Nature is new to blogging and brings the latin perspective and I'm afraid of what VE might do with this. Roy and Conortje don't seem to go for this type of tag and MEME stuff, at least from what I've seen over at theirs and would likely curse me.

So since I have to narrow it down, I pick Baino for her quick wit and kudos for cranking out quality posts 7 days a week and Megan who gives a fresh humourous perspective on life and again kudos for her regular posts and Marnie (Queen Goob) for her witty outlook on life.

9 comments:

English Mum August 24, 2008 8:24 am  

Bless you for the mention, my child. Big sloppy kisses from the land of the breakfast roll. mwah xx

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 1:37 pm  

Thanks for the mention. I'll do my best to keep coming up with the fresh perspectives!

Megan August 24, 2008 1:54 pm  

Mentioning my name in the same paragraph with those two amazing women is immensely flattering and I thank you, kind sir.

Sniff! My first award!

Baino August 24, 2008 4:31 pm  

Awww shucky wucks . .group hug!

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 6:21 am  

Danke,,,,fur der linken lieben

Martin August 25, 2008 2:34 pm  

I want to be an amazing woman...

Anonymous,  September 02, 2008 10:14 am  

Whaaaaaa!!!

No time, no time, no time, too many guests to look after....too many Hollywood stars to keep happy, yes, really.

Anyway, I always wince when someone tages me or links me, cos I just write what happens, I post from the hip, I don't work at it, and I don't think it's very good, but if it makes someone laugh or think, or provokes a comment then it's a nice way to be in contact with people.

S'cuse me I have to and grow some fucking gills because I am going to drown otherwise in all this rain. xx

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) September 02, 2008 4:45 pm  

Entertaining Hollywood eh! -grab us a few ol' autogiraffes would ya?

Anonymous,  September 03, 2008 6:06 am  

This film is going straight to DVD, shame really, some lovely people working on it.

Most amusing thing about having film stars staying has to be the swooning of women of a certain age when I tell them who's just asked me for another coffee plunger...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP