White Stuff Everywhere

Everybody is talking about snow and ice and cold and when you turn on the news it's nothing but blah blah blah about white stuff everywhere.  I specifically flew south for Xmas to avoid this crap but what happens?....There's feckin' white stuff everywhere here too..







OK - I guess white stuff on the ground isn't always bad... and now Trivia time for Pensacola Beach:

1.) This beach was completely fu(ked by the BP oil spill earlier this year but thankfully has recovered rather well. 


2.) The Native American Indian Geronimo (now there's a real American Hero)  was sent here (Fort Pickens) after his capture.  Must have been quite a contrast from his homeland of New Mexico.  
   
Tags: ..Pensacola Beach, Florida..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

9 comments:

Baino December 28, 2010 10:17 am  

Such a show off! Hope you're having a blast. We've barely seen sunshine yet.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) December 28, 2010 12:36 pm  

@ Baino: I know I shouldn't be rubbin' it in but I'm so happy to have escaped the cold

nick December 29, 2010 4:38 am  

That's the sort of white stuff I like. I don't have to scrape it off my car windows, and it doesn't turn into filthy slush or sheet ice. I want more of the superior brand of white!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) December 29, 2010 10:39 pm  

@ Nick: but it gets everywhere - blows in your eye - ruins your beach sarnies - moors boats - need I go on?

Megan January 03, 2011 7:32 am  

I like when it gets between my toes.

Megan January 04, 2011 11:25 pm  

Heh.

New blog is here:

www.toastpalace.blogspot.com

Maya January 05, 2011 12:53 am  

I'm still not sure about that kind of white stuff and Christmas, but I love ringing in the New Year on it. I hope you are off to a great start.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) January 05, 2011 9:37 pm  

@Megan: Duly noted

@Maya: Thanks - Agree - it's not very Xmas-like - Same to you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP