Travel Hacking - Tip #2 - Multiple Sign-ups (Gmail Hack)

This is a very useful hack to multiply a deal or bonus multiple times simply by registering a number of times with a different email address, since usually you can only sign up once for an offer with one email address. The best part is you don't even need multiple email addresses i.e. you can use just one email address numerous times using 'the gmail email hack'. 


Let's say your gmail address is joseph.bloggs@gmail.com - If someone sends an email to any of the following:

j.osephbloggs@gmail.com
jo.sephbloggs@gmail.com
jos.ephbloggs@gmail.com
jose.phbloggs@gmail.com
josep.hbloggs@gmail.com
joseph.bloggs@gmail.com
josephb.loggs@gmail.com
josephbl.oggs@gmail.com
josephblo.ggs@gmail.com
josephblog.gs@gmail.com
josephblogg.s@gmail.com
josephbloggs.@gmail.com


...it will still reach YOUR inbox. Gmail strips out the dots (periods) from all gmail email addresses when they are received by the gmail servers, but almost every signup offer will consider the above variations as a separate and unique gmail address.  Try it yourself and see. It really works! So if you want to sign up a number of times to get more than 1 bonus opportunity just move the dot (period) in your email as many times as you want.


I recently used this hack to sign up with jetsetter[dot]com who were offering a $25 credit for referring other people.  I registered using my main email address and then referred the same email address ten times using the above hack i.e. I referred myself ten times. The people (me x 10) still needed to buy something before I received my referral bonus but that opportunity presented itself soon after, whereby I was able to take advantage of another great deal ten times. It was like double dip hacker heaven. More to follow on that shortly.  Have you been able to take advantage of this or a similar deal? - Let me know in the comments.


Check out the rest of my travel hacking tips here

Tags: ..Travel Hacking - Tip #2 - Multiple Sign-ups (Gmail Hack)..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

11 comments:

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 31, 2012 3:23 pm  

Thanks - simple is always better!

Anonymous,  June 10, 2012 10:21 am  

Awesome.

Mike

Anonymous,  July 30, 2012 11:48 am  

how can I download the gmail hack

Anonymous,  August 05, 2012 12:46 am  

(gmail hack) is a trick that I run through gmail going in settings or is a program?

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) August 05, 2012 12:51 am  

Translate to Portuguese = http://bit.ly/QY4HpA

Anonymous,  August 05, 2012 1:41 am  

How do I move the dot (period) in which you refer to above? Please help me

Unknown April 03, 2013 4:57 am  

Great. I like that trick.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2013 4:51 am  

GerΓ€t! I like..

felisha green July 16, 2020 12:37 pm  


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP