Travel Hacking – 100,000+ FREE POINTS (easy)!

I’m a little hesitant to publicize this hack in case the rewards sponsor pulls the plug.  The invite I posted on my recent travel hacking article was inactivated by the sponsor within 24 hours but I think I’ve found a way whereby this hack should remain safe if you follow my rules.


This new hack was brought to my attention by a reader (thanks Jim) a few weeks ago. I got a little lazy and greedy and got busted by the rewards sponsor within a few days for not adhering to the Terms & Conditions A.K.A – I was earning TOO MUCH, TOO FAST! so I had to go back to the drawing board.  I’ve now come up with what I believe to be a sure fire way to get an easy 100,000+ points/miles per year, per account. Multiply that by each family member / friend to earn oodles of free points.


I know this is cruel but I don’t have time to post all the details right now so stay tuned!

Check out the rest of my travel hacking tips here. .
Tags: .Travel Hacking – 100,000+ FREE POINTS (easy)!..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP