Travel Hacking - Tip #20 – Free Airport Lounge Access


UPDATE: DEAL IS DEAD - Now requires a CHASE Ink Bold credit card

With traffic and security issues, I like to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare these days. This means I spend more time waiting for a flight than I would normally like so I prefer to wait in comfort. I don’t travel in business or first class as much as I used to, but I did get to use the airport lounges for free twice this year thanks to this simple hack and now so can you by following these simple steps.



1. Click here
2. Enter invite code ‘CHASEINK’
3. Complete and register any Visa or Mastercard credit card (Update: You need an Ink Card now)


Upon completion - You get 2 complimentary passes to an airport lounge and the option to pay $27 for additional passes. Simple – No Brainer – No Strings attached!


Note: They send you a card which is valid for a year with option to bring one guest on each visit so when it is due to expire just sign up your better half to get another year for free.
  
Check out the rest of my travel hacking tips here. .
Tags: ..Travel Hacking - Tip #20 – Free Airport Lounge Access..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 26, 2012 10:58 am  

This sounded great! Just tried it without success. I don't have a Chase INK card, but I do have Sapphire Preferred. Entered all of the info on the application, but it said: Enter a valid INK account #. It wouldn't let me proceed. Any suggestions???

oldfox

james,  June 26, 2012 11:08 am  

Same here. Tried all different cards and no go.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) June 26, 2012 11:25 pm  

Looks like they closed the loophole (unless you have a Chase Ink Card :-(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP