United Airlines Flights to Ireland - Deal Alert

Late November / early December tends to be a bargain to fly from NYC to Dublin, Ireland.  I remember, when I was a lad - (all of 10 years ago!) the fare was ~$300 but those days are long gone. These days, $600 is a great deal and that just happens to be what's on offer for Thanksgiving (November 28th, 2013). On Wednesday night, I booked a direct flight EWR- DUB for the missus, wee man and I, for $750 per adult (traveling Thanksgiving weekend). On Thursday I just happened to re-check the prices and the fare had dropped to $600 so I was able to cancel the previous reservation using United's less than 24 hour rule and re-book for the cheaper fare. Don't you just love bargains..
Tags: ..United Airlines Flights to Ireland - Deal Alert..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP