Free Stinky Pile of Manure + Free Shipping

Sounds like a joke but it's not! This is a legitimate offer while it lasts.  Every now and again there comes a deal just too good to turn your nose up at and this deal from Tanga is one such deal. For a limited time only, you can get a FREE (usually costs $20) stinky pile of manure with free shipping. 

I don't have a garden but I can think of several people I would like to send this bargain to as an early Holiday season gift. Most of these people don't have gardens either but I think you get my drift. If this is not your type of thing then don't worry, I have you covered - just click here
Features:
  • Manure
  • Doesn’t stink too bad (but noticeable)
  • Highest quality
 Warranty: 30 Days

.
Tags: .Free Stinky Pile of Manure + Free Shipping..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP